WELCOME TO PORTUGAL
There are many reasons to come to Portugal. But there are many more to live here...
Portugal has a set of attributes that make this country the ideal choice to live in.
The climate, the location (only a few hours' flight from Europe's main capitals), political and social stability, quality infrastructure, an excellent health and education system, people's hospitality, its rich cuisine, the best golf courses in the world, its history, the contrast between tradition and modernity.
One of the safest countries in Europe
- Lisbon Best Destination City in the World 2018:
- European Consumers Choice Awards classified Lisbon as "Best Destination 2015" city break destination:
- Portugal Best Tourist Destination in the World World Travel Awards 2019;
- Porto elected Best European Destination 2017;
- Lisbon the capital of Portugal - Best Quality of Life 2015;
- "Worldwide Quality of Living" included Lisbon among the 40 best cities in the world with the best quality of life and safest city 2019;
- Algarve distinguished over the years as the best of Portugal and the globe in several categories, such as beach, golf and accommodation. Voted the Best Beach Destination in Europe for the seventh time and Best Beach Destination in the World Travel Awards 2020 Moscow
The Portuguese are graceful and friendly, welcoming all visitors regardless of where they come from.
Foreigners come from all over the world, as the country is located on the west coast of Europe and as such becomes an entry into the Schengen Area.
A large part of the population speaks other languages, English being considered almost a second language.
The potential of the Portuguese financial market is shown in a study by the World Bank, CLASSIFICATION AND DOING BUSINESS RESULTS IN THE OECD, Portugal ocupa, no contexto dos 189 países o 23.º lugar
Portugal Portugal is also ranked among the best countries in the world to do business:
- Aspects such as property rights, innovation and technology, individual, commercial and monetary freedom and
- investor protection, have all been taken into account in this assessment.
- Investing in Portugal can be a profitable way to capitalize your money.
- A real estate market with excellent business opportunities and a dynamic tourism market, between
so many other things, offer good prospects for a return on your investment.